We've published a short replit from the script parts we're using for preparing the votes: https://replit.com/@VictorSuzdalev/EVMVoteScriptParser#main.py
Checking the evm script
- Open https://replit.com/@VictorSuzdalev/EVMVoteScriptParser#main.py
- Click big green
RUNbutton at the top.
- The script will start installing dependencies — this takes couple minutes.
Get the evm script from the vote.
- Open voting contract on etherscan https://etherscan.io/address/0x2e59A20f205bB85a89C53f1936454680651E618e#readProxyContract (can check the voting contract address at https://docs.lido.fi/deployed-contracts#dao-contracts).
- Check the
getVotemethod (sixth in the list): enter the vote in question, push
- Copy the
scripttext (long string starting with 0x).
Check the script
- Get back to replit, wait for setup to pass.
- The replit will ask for the evm script — paste the text from etherscan and push
enterto see the actions in the script.
That's it! 💪🎉🏝
How to check the replit itself
- One can compare the parsing results for already passed votes with descriptions on Aragon UI (vote 86 may be a cool example)
- The replit code is available under
Show filesbutton on the left; it's heavily based on the scripts & tooling from the https://github.com/lidofinance/scripts repo